For this project i was in a group with Ella, Peter, Mumu and Harriet (shepherd). I think overall we worked well together, we all drew 5 images for the storyboard in black and white and then chose the most succesful elements of each image to use in the final film - a puppet show.
I think the mood/tone of the storyboard was reflected in the set we made, using only black and white materials and creating a wintery scene with flour scattered on the floor.
We didnt really allocate jobs to do seperately although we decided who would draw what characters or make what part of the scenery, we done it in class and would ask eachothers opinion so that we all had an input and would be fairly happy with the final outcome.
It was similar with the filming, we all helped moving the puppets and scenery and experimented with different lighting, giving a strobe effect or casting shadows.
I think we should have maybe spent more time on the filming as we filmed it all in one day, we weren't really familiar with the camera that we loaned and so weren't too sure about how to focus it which resulted in the film being blurry in places, so that probably could of been avoided if we had of done short test films as the project went along.
but Saying that, i think we had to wait for a camera to become available from CLS and so with the time we had i think it was done pretty well. Also it was interesting to hear what other people thought about it - for example Anne thought that it being out of focus added to the effect. I kind of agree but some of the characters were really detailed and that was lost in the film.